KGF 2 Trailer: I Don't like violence But violence likes me So I can't avoid violence | trailer is out | Full Details | Release Date | Junior comic verse

KGF 2 Trailer: I Don't like violence But violence likes me So I can't avoid violence | trailer is out | Full Details | Release Date | Junior comic verse

KGF 2 Trailer: I Don't like violence But violence likes me So I can't avoid violence | trailer is out | Full Details | Release Date | Junior comic verse
KGF 2 Trailer: I Don't like violence But violence likes me So I can't avoid violence | trailer is out

I Don't like violence But violence likes me So I can't avoid violence. The most much-awaited movie KGF Chapter 2 trailer is finally released now today. 

Hombale Films production the KGF Series. Yash ( Rocky ) Looks like a monster. Now Rocky fights against the government and other power full persons which are Everyone wishes to kill Rocky.

If you watch the KGF trailer go and watch it on Youtube. If you can't watch this trailer you are not movies fans.

KGF Release Date

KGF Chapter 2 movie will be released on 14 April. Yash (Rocky) plays the lead role in this movie and KGF chapter 1 Yash ( Rocky) very good actor in the Indian film industry.
 The KGF film is written and directed by Prashanth Neel.

Prashanth Neel wrote the movie

KGF 1(2022)
KGF 2 (2018)
Salaar (  )
Ugramm (2016)
Agastya (2016)

KGF Full Cast

Yash ( Rocky) 
Sanjay Dutt ( Adheer) 
Srinidhi Shetty ( Reena) 
Raveena Tandon ( Ramika Sen) 
Prakash Raj 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Abraham Attack Movie Box Office Collection Day 1 and Budget| Junior Comic Verse

Arslan Naseer and Aymen Saleem Paristan drama Cast-release date | by Junior comic verse

Vijay Beast Movie Review | Casts Release date| Beast Story | Junior Comic verse